This pizza soup recipe is a hearty soup filled with pepperoni, hamburger, tomatoes, and olives. I’ve also called it pizza chili, but whichever you prefer.
Heres what you need to make pizza soup:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes. drained
- 2 (10.75oz) cans tomato soup
- 1/2 cup pepperonis, sliced in half
- 1 cup black olives, sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional) for topping
How to make Pizza Soup
1. Start by cooking the ground beef in a skillet with the italian seasoning. Drain and then set the hamburger aside.
2. In a large 5 quart sauce pan, combine the tomatoes, tomato soup, pepperonis, and black olives. Let this simmer covered for five minutes and then add in the hamburger.
3. Cook for another 5 minutes covered, then serve! Optionally, you can also add some shredded mozzarella on top. Yep, it’s that easy!!
Easy Pizza Soup
This delicious pizza soup is an easy and low-carb alternative to a pizza that doesn't sacrifice flavor.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes drained
- 2 10.75 oz cans tomato soup
- 1/2 cup pepperonis sliced in half
- 1 cup black olives sliced in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese optional
In a large frying pan, combine the ground beef and Italian seasoning. Cook for about 7 minutes or until the hamburger is browned. Then, drain the hamburger and set it aside.
In a large 5 quart sauce pan, add the canned tomato soup, the diced tomatoes, black olives and pepperonis. On medium heat cook covered for 5 minutes.
Then, add in the cooked hamburger to the sauce pan. Stir and then cover the sauce pan and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Then serve.